Grade School Principal
It is my pleasure to welcome you all to Binangonan Catholic College Grade School Department. Our department aims to provide a QUALITY CATHOLIC EDUCATION that will help the pupils from Preschool to Grade 6 develop their skills holistically.
To enhance their skills, we aim to balance their academic skills and their extracurricular activities. Every month we have different contest, quiz bee, culminating activities.
One of the best features of our department is that, our pupils can compete to other schools academically like; Mathematics Quiz Bee, Computer Quiz Bee and others.
We serve for our pupils as well as for their parents with the guidance of our ALMIGHTY GOD.
On behalf of Grade School Department thank you for visiting our website.
Welcome and God Bless!
Pre – Elementary
1. To present modules that will make the child see God as the Father and all the people and things around him/her as gifts.
2. To employ learning experience/s that will allow the child to think and do things independently within the limits of his/her maturity.
3. To provide opportunities that will inspire the child to practice desirable social behavior in his/her relations with other children as well as with adults.
4. To use experiential approach that will help the child manifest psychomotor coordination for effective performance befitting his/her age.
5. To increase language skills in both listening and communicating.
6. To provide learning opportunities that will allow the child manifest reading readiness in English and Filipino.
7. To develop basic skills in numeracy.
8. To boost creative skills and enjoyment through experience with art materials, music and play.
1. To use experiential approaches that will enable the child to acknowledge God as the Father and the Creator, Jesus as Brother and Redeemer, the Holy Spirit as sanctifier with Mary as mother and persons as brothers and sisters in the Lord.
2. To provide the basic knowledge and develop the foundation skills, attitudes and values, including his/her moral and spiritual dimensions essential to the child’s personal development necessary for living and contributing to a developing and changing social milieu.
3. To provide learning experiences that will increase the child’s awareness and responsiveness to the changes in society and prepare him/her for constructive and effective involvement.
4. To promote and intensify the child’s knowledge identified with love for the nation and the people to which he/she belongs.
5. To promote work experiences which develop and enhance the child’s orientation to the world of work, and creativity